Community Health Workshops
I am available to do talks and workshops on the following topics:
1. Why do we Eat what we Eat when we Know what we Know? - Challenges to eating well and how to overcome them.
2. Nutrition 101 - The Basics of What to Eat and How to motivate yourself to do it.
3. Sugar - What is it, Where is it and Why we should Reduce it in our Diet.
4. Smoking Cessation - I have 14 years of experience in nicotine dependence.
5. Diabetes Prevention - I can deliver the CDC's Diabetes Prevention Program.
4. Other Wellness Topics - I can develop talks or workshops on any wellness topic such as Sleep or Stress or Mindfulness.
Reach out to me here to book a discussion on this.
Book a Free 30 Minute Health History Consultation
Tell me about Yourself!!! Are you feeling tired and depleted? Is your weight not where you want it to be? Are the numbers from your last doctor visit creeping up? Are you feeling stressed and anxious? This is a chance for me to learn about your concerns around your health and wellness! We will spend the time discussing your current health habits and how you can make some simple changes in your Lifestyle Whether we end up working together or not, I'll provide you with some Resources to help!!
Group Health Coaching
1. My next Group Health Coaching class will begin in September, 2021. Look for more info in my next newsletter.
2. Private Summer Groups, 2021 - I'm offering a special rate for Private Coaching groups this summer, which is $250 total for 5 sessions. You can break this down between however many people you bring to the class (so if you have 5 people it would be $50.000 per person, vs the usual cost of $100 per person). The more people, the less the cost! Go here for more info on Group Coaching.
Group Coaching Classes Include handouts, email follow-up in between class and option to create a WhatsApp group to stay in touch. With group health coaching, we learn about the fundamentals of wellness (nutrition, physical activity, sleep and stress management). We create a Vision of how we want a good day to look and set small, measurable wellness goals that will help achieve that Vision. Lots of emotional support provided for the challenges involved in making lasting changes.
Events, Workshops and Videos
Scroll through the slides below to see what kinds of things Coach Kira does
"Why Do We Eat What We Eat When We Know What We Know?"
- Huntingdon Valley Library, 2019